26.08.2021: We have hired our trainee for this year. Please follow us on LinkedIn to get notification when we publish another trainee opportunity in August 2022. best, Mats Danielsen – CEO Liquid Barcodes
We are looking for a Sales and marketing trainee Europe who has a digital mindset and is interested in a fast-track career in tech sales and marketing. You will report directly to our CEO. 3 days a week you will work on sales and marketing activities for Europe directly with the CEO. The CEO is based in Oslo, Norway. 2 days a week you will work in different teams in our organization. You will rotate quarterly between the teams, giving you the hands-on experience with areas such as Customer Success/Operations, Customer Analytics, Projects & Apps and Quality Assurance & testing. These teams are led by managers in our office in Malaga. The position is at our Malaga office at the Green Ray building.
Please apply if this is you:
- You have excellent grades from your Bachelor/Master.
- You may have a year or two experience from consulting / other relevant companies.
- You are self-driven, a fast-learner and passionate about apps, loyalty, subscription, digital marketing.
- You want to work in an international tech company where all communication is in English.
- You want to be exposed to different types of work over a 1-year period – from business strategy to sales and marketing, to projects, to customer excellence and operations of loyalty and subscription programs with leading retail brands all around the world.
Liquid Barcodes is a leading loyalty technology company focused on convenience and foodservice retail. With clients such as 7-Eleven, Circle K and Coca-Cola the team works across multiple geographies. The core team is based in Malaga. Liquid Barcodes uses a modern architecture to ensure a scalable platform. Our system is 100% cloud based on Amazon Web Services, and we use state-of-the-art technologies. For data visualization we use Tableau software. For more information: https://www.liquidbarcodes.com/
Sales and Marketing trainee Europe
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing trainee Europe. You will report directly to the CEO for one year and work closely with him on Sales and marketing activities towards the European market.
Two days a week you will work within one of the teams in Liquid Barcodes. The assignment will be quarterly and during the year you will have experience from 4 different areas of the Liquid Barcodes business.
After the first year you will be evaluated for a position within the Liquid Barcodes organization in close dialogue with you as well as in collaboration with managers of the different teams.
Tasks and areas of responsibility
- Analyze the European market for coffee shops, convenience stores, foodservice retail to grow the European leads pipeline together with the CEO and sales team
- Sales operations and maximize our SalesForce.com utilization especially related to leads pipeline
- Improve the CEO`s and sales team`s efficiency in sales operations
- Participate in sales meetings with prospects and contribute to preparations and follow-up activities
- Create and improve sales and marketing material
- Innovate and improve the sales and marketing approach
- Contribute to the different teams’ activities, example activities:
- Customer analytics: create and improve tableau reports for our customers
- Customer excellence/operations: manage and solve inbound requests, issues from customers
- Projects & apps: support delivery of projects as business analyst e.g. requirements documentation
- Quality assurance: test new apps, app feature/UI improvements, platform improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years in consulting or other relevant experience
- Self-driven, structured, and reliable
- Strong business acumen to understand customer`s business drivers and position Liquid Barcodes sales and marketing messaging
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously and prioritize
- Good written and verbal communication skills to articulate business opportunities for prospects partnering with Liquid Barcodes
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
Bonus points if you have
- Relevant experience from marketing, digital, retail, ecommerce
- Experience from loyalty program operations in retail or ecommerce
- Experience from subscription program operations or related consulting
Liquid Barcodes offers
- A fast-track career opportunity!
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative tech company focusing on the future of loyalty
- An opportunity to significantly impact the future success of the company
- Interaction with multiple internal and external roles across technical and commercial responsibilities
- Flexible working hours and flexibility to work from home
- A Scandinavian influenced, great place to work – with office in the top floor of the Green Ray building
Hey! We are the ones you will meet in the interviews. Look forward to meet you!