We are looking for a senior full stack developer for our Malaga office.
Please apply if this is you:
- You want to be part of developing a world-class digital marketing platform for retailers and brands
- You want to be part of creating a great place to work for developers – in Malaga
- You want to work in a Norwegian tech company where all communication is in English
Liquid Barcodes is a leading systems provider for issuing and redeeming unique codes in any integrated brick-and-mortar store point-of-sale system from any distribution channel. Liquid Barcodes works with retailers and brands across multiple geographies and specializes in coupon mechanics for the convenience industry. With clients such as 7-Eleven and Coca-Cola and a fully scalable cloud based technology our ambition is to be the most advanced dynamic couponing partner for the convenience industry. We help retailers and brands across the globe drive loyalty and customer engagement.
Senior Full Stack Developer
The senior developer will play a central role in driving this strategic agenda every day and key responsibilities are programming and providing technical project support.
Tasks and areas of responsibility
- Contribute as senior developer in the software development
- Execute on tasks given in the sprints
- Collaborate with Norwegian team, partner´s developers and QA resource
- Contribute to deployment and testing through to Production environment
- Technical project support
- Support on technical integrations towards existing APIs
- Support to business resources on technical questions
- Architecture design and technical decision making
- Code optimization and refactoring
- Monitor and quality assurance of on-going technical campaign operations
- Continuously contribute to drive the internal agenda of building a self-service, automatic, flawless and scalable operation by identifying development needs/opportunities.
- Experience and demonstrable strong knowledge of our technology stack:
- .Net (C#, ASP)
- AWS (desirable)
- 5 years of relevant working experience
- Master/Bachelor from a reputed university in a technical degree
- Self-driven, structured and reliable
- Good communications skills (English written and oral)
- Ability to understand the bigger picture from an operational side (system architecture) and identify larger improvement areas as well as understand the details impacting the bigger picture
Liquid Barcodes offers
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative tech company focusing on the mobile marketing of tomorrow
- An opportunity to significantly impact the future success of the company
- Interaction with multiple internal and external roles across technical and commercial responsibilities
- Flexible working hours and flexibility to work from home 2 days/week
- Competitive terms
Hey! We are the ones you will meet in the interviews. Look forward to meet you!