Remote opportunity, USA
Liquid Barcodes is a global leading systems provider of loyalty, offer management, subscription and customer engagement solutions for brick-and-mortar stores and online channels for Convenience Retail and Food Service chains. Liquid Barcodes brings the power of machine learning, AI and digital engagement (gamification) to physical stores by delivering a 360 experience and personalization through the entire customer journey. Right from effectively targeting a customer, to recruiting him or her into the program and then by providing meaningful ways of engaging with the brand leading to instore purchase. The Liquid Barcodes digital technology platform helps retailers drive visit frequency, increase basket size and thereby generating more sales and gross margin.
With clients such as 7-Eleven, Circle K, United Pacific, Sunshine Gasoline, Stinker Stores, Daily’s and a fully scalable cloud-based technology our ambition is to be the most advanced & dynamic loyalty and engagement partner for the convenience retail and food service industries. We help retailers and brands across the globe drive loyalty and customer engagement. Liquid Barcodes is headquartered in Oslo, Norway with offices in Virginia, Canada, Spain and India. Liquid Barcodes has a seasoned leadership team with extensive experience in digital, marketing, CRM, and AI technologies, as well as deep domain knowledge of the convenience retail and food service industries.
The person we are looking for:
If you are energetic with a go getter attitude and a self-starter then you have stumbled upon the right opportunity. Liquid Barcodes works with some of largest and most renowned retail brands in the convenience store and food service industries. We are on the cutting edge of technology and offer the most advanced and innovative loyalty, subscription and gamification solutions to our customers worldwide.
We’re looking for someone who loves every aspect of sales – from hunting for opportunities from regional chains to navigating very large, multi-state organizations to nurturing and advancing a sales prospect with the WIN!, of closing the deal. We are looking for the right person who loves the Convenience Store industry and enjoy the success of adding value to the best and innovative chains throughout the US.
What will you be doing?
- Prospecting and Selling into Convenience store channel across USA
- Develop sales pipeline to 3x quota on a rolling basis
- Conducting meetings and presentations with decision makers and C-Level executives Reporting opportunity progress and pipeline details in Salesforce on a weekly basis in the global sales meetings
- Deliver closed deals to meet assigned sales quota
- Developing and strengthening prospects and client relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues and profitability for the customer and Liquid Barcodes
- Executing specific account strategies to drive new sales and upsell existing customers
- Leveraging third party partners to win deals
- Coordinating interdepartmental expertise to help close deals
- Gaining an understanding of the basic technical and business aspects of the products, then relaying this knowledge to prospects
- Having one on one coaching sessions with the Head of Sales
- Traveling as required, likely with material time on the road
Desired experience and skills:
- Proven ability to navigate complex sales cycles and reach C-level executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or business
- 5 years sales experience in SAAS based technology. Verifiable and consistently over quota achievement
- Experience selling into the Convenience Store Channel
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com (desirable, not must)
Reporting structure & working teams
You will be reporting to the Global Head of Sales and working with cross functional teams based out of Europe and North America.
Remote, USA. Liquid Barcodes provides a flexible work environment and you are free to work from your current base location. You will be expected to travel across the country for prospect & customer meetings as and when necessary.
Hey! We are the ones you will meet in the interviews. Look forward to meet you!