We are looking for a Product Manager – Mobile apps who will join the projects and app team.
The chosen candidate will actively manage our mobile apps platform for our customers. Last year, we published more than 15 apps and we have an increasing number of customer projects where we create loyalty apps for retailers. You will work closely with business and technical professionals within Liquid Barcodes and with our customers and our implementation partners. You will report to the Head of Projects & Apps.
The position is at our Malaga office. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and agile company where you can make a real impact. The parent company, Liquid Barcodes AS is based in Oslo, Norway. The company is profitable and is a secure employer.
Please apply if this is you:
- You want to be part of developing a world-class digital marketing platform for retailers and brands
- You want to see the impact of your work by delivering and maintaining high quality mobile apps
- You want to work in an environment where you are encouraged to be proactive and bring new ideas
- You want to be part of creating a great place to work – in Malaga
- You want to work in a Norwegian tech company where all communication is in English
Liquid Barcodes is a leading marketing technology company focused on convenience and foodservice retail. With clients such as Shell, 7-Eleven, Circle K, Puma Energy, Valora and Coca-Cola the team works across multiple geographies with team members in the US, Dubai, New Delhi and Minsk.
Liquid Barcodes uses a modern architecture to ensure a scalable platform. Our system is 100% cloud based on Amazon Web Services, and we use state-of-the-art technologies such as Kubernetes. For data visualization we use Tableau software.
Product Manager – Mobile apps
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to drive the development and maintenance of our mobile apps platform.
Tasks and areas of responsibility
- Execute app development stage of projects
- Manage operationally our IT vendors on a daily basis
- Top expert of mobile apps platform
- Maintenance of app platform
- Proactively make UX/UI recommendations
- Second line for app maintenance and support
- Continuously contribute to drive the internal agenda of building a self-service, automatic, flawless and scalable operation by identifying development needs/opportunities and escalating these.
- Engineering degree (Computer science, telecommunications or industrial preferred)
- Must: Relevant Experience in mobile apps design and development
- ‘Must: Experience dealing with IT vendors
- Self-driven, structured, reliable and service minded
- Passionate about mobile apps. Up to date in latest iOS and Andorid trends
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple issues simultaneously and prioritize
- Strong writing skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- Ability to understand the complete product solution, and create process and structure to proactively address root causes of returning issues
- Ability to understand the knowledge and motivations of stakeholders and how to approach them
Bonus points if you have
- Product management experience and or certification
- App development background
- Experience managing IT vendors financially
- Experience in the retail sector
Liquid Barcodes offers
- An exciting opportunity in an innovative tech company focusing on the loyalty marketing of tomorrow
- An opportunity to significantly impact the future success of the company
- Interaction with multiple internal and external roles across technical and commercial responsibilities
- Flexible working hours and flexibility to work from home
- Competitive terms
- A Scandinavian influenced, great place to work – with office in the Green Ray building in Malaga
Hey! We are the ones you will meet in the interviews. Look forward to meet you!